Saturday 26 August 2017

Cute as a button - Progressive Freebie challenge - August

This was fun, as soon as I saw the flying nun I started singing sister act, a sound of music, so knew I had to do some kind of music theme.  

I coloured her up first using copics and the background from this months kit and clowder class then found some old stampin up papers with the clouds and the marina mist coloured card and ribbon.  The sentiment is a scrappers delights from the christmas elf last year and the heart is a kmart stamp given to me by a friend. 

Hope you like her and I wonder will she make you sing? <3


Entered into the following challenges:



6 comments:

  1. this card is so cute, love the coloring. Thank you for play with us in the our everything goes challenge https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2017/08/wk34-anything-goes-craft-challenge-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! Great layers and gorgeous colors! Love your ribbon choice, too. Thanks for sharing with us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girl,
    I am following you by e-mail, Please follow me back and join in on my prize giveaway!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome image and great coloring.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    Polkadoodles Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and the perfect embellies and paper!
    Thank you for joining us at Coulour Crazy Craft! Hester

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx