Saturday 30 September 2017

Scrappers Delights - New Release Crafty Honey

Hi everyone, happy weekend.  Today I am showing you the new release from scrappers delights, called crafty honey.  I have coloured her using copic markers, then on the background did a outline in copics then sponged in stain up pool party and wisteria wonder ink, used alcohol to blend the copics and water to blend the ink.  I have used a liliofthevalley sentiment and stampin up designer paper in a retired pattern.  

Thanks for stopping by xx


Entered into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and coloured wonderfully, thank your for joining us at Colour Crazy this week.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute, Lynsey! Thanks so much for sharing with us. I hope you will play along with us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour scheme, thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy this week, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx