Saturday 25 November 2017

Scrappers Delights - planner stickers



Hi guys, today Im sharing some stickers Janice has designed for planners but for the card makers out there I wanted to show how versatile they are to be made into cards.  I have used all copics with a white gel pen, clouds are stampin up punches to make a template and sponged ink.  I have used a die for grass and stampin up retired dsp.  

Hope you like the little cuties, they have wink of stella in clear on their noses and love hearts.  The sentiment is liliofthevalley with stampin up punches.


Follow the links above to get yours and dont forget to use this coupon xx


Entered into the following challenges:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx