Friday 19 January 2018

Paper Nest Dolls - Wedding Couple.

This is the second custom wedding card I have made with this image and love love love it.  The colours were picked especially to match up with the wedding party colour scheme, and luckily stampin up does matching papers, inks, ribbons, embellishments etc.

I have colour matched my copics, to match in with the colour scheme.  The hair is matching to the couple and was my first attempt at ombre.  The flowers are from eBay and the letters are again stampin up.

Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend my lovelies xx

 


Entered into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Challenge 75 and Winners of Challenge 74
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Challenge #180 - Anything goes



7 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!!! I love personalising cards to look like the recipients. I am sure Mark and Amy will love this!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Wedding Card, nice work. Its gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous wedding card! Gorgeous image!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous make, thanks for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday this week.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "new beginnings” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx