Saturday 26 May 2018

Bugaboo - Snow 

Crafty Catz Challenge Blog

Hi everyone, today is my last week as guest designer over at crafty Catz and this week the challenge is spencered by Bugaboo stamps.

I have coloured up with cops and what you can't see is all the glossy accents making the hats and the snow nice and shiny.  I have mounted on stampin up cardstock and used one of their dies.  The DSP is kaisercraft.

Hope you like it and head over and enjoy the challenge, it has been a fun month. 

Happy crafting, Lynsey xx



 

Entered into the following challenges:
crafting with friends - Challenge 68






















2 comments:

  1. A great card Lynsey, it's been lovely having you with us at CraftyCatz, sorry to see you go...hope you'll pop back and join the odd challenge..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image. Love how you colored the snow. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx