Friday 1 February 2019

My creative scoop - Unicorn Girl

Hi everyone, today Im showing you a card I made with a free image from my creative scoop.  I was asked to make a card for a friends granddaughter who is 6, so of course I thought of unicorns and glitter.  

I have coloured her all in copics and cut her out.  I have used die scallop squares from stampin up along with their cardstock in wisteria wonder and eggplant both retired.  Im trying to keep using up all my stock to save some pennies lol.  The glitter is just found in the craft room no idea where I bought it.  The paper is from a spotlight scrapbooking pack.

Have a lovely sparkly weekend my crafty friends 
xxx


Entered into the following challenges:











7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! What a beautiful way to use up your stock; perfect with this image! Nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and lovely layout ; thanks for joining in with https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ ; Nelly DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a pretty image! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments. Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, love how you have colored this image! So happy to see you playing along in our Die Cuts/Punches challenge this week as The Paper Shelter. Many hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute shaker card.
    Thanks for joining us
    DT The Paper Shelter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the unicorn girl. Thannk you for sharing your work with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and beautiful card! Thank you, dear Lynsey, for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy Digis this month! Good luck with your entry!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx