Saturday 15 September 2018

Bokeh Dots and Eastern Beauty

Hello my friends.  Today I would like to show you the cards I have made for this weeks class using the main catalogue to case from, I have used my own design on the sentiments as its one of my favourite sets, eastern beauty is so versitile.  The ladies who made this card enjoyed it as well one making it into a baby girl card.


Supplies used

Card: calypso coral, powder pink, pear pizzaz
Stamps: bokeh dots, eastern beauty
Inks: calypso coral, poppy parade, berry burst, powder pink, soft sea foam, granny green apple
Dies: eastern beauty
Punch: Tailored tag
Embelishments: calypso coroal ribbon, petal pink ribbon, twinkle adhesive backed sequins
Equiment: Stampin' trimmer, multipurpose liquid glue, dimensionals, bone folder, big shot, magnetic platform, paper piercer, double sided tape


Hope you like them they are so much fun to make, if you would like any supplies please either contact me or place a order through this website.

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Enjoy your weekend my crafty friends,

Hugs Lynsey
xox

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx