Saturday 15 September 2018

Bokeh Dots, Beautiful you 

Hi again, this was the second card we made this week again using the gorgeous Bokeh dots and this time included beautiful you stamps set.  I was aiming for a card for beginner use, it really is so quick and simple and utterly gorgeous if you ask me :)



Supplies required:

Card: Whisper white thick cardstock and whisper white cardstock, soft sea foam and pool party
Inks: soft sea foam, pool party and memento black ink
Ebelishments: sequins
Supplies: stamin trimmer, liquid adhesive, bone folder, glue dots, clear blocks

If you would like to order any of these supplies please do through this website or contact me for information.
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Enjoy your weekend my crafty friends
Hugs Lynsey
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx