Thursday 25 October 2018

Cute as a Button - progressive Challenge October 

Hi crafty friends, today Im showing you the image I have created for this months progressive challenge at cute as a button.  I have coloured the elf and car all in copics, but i have used a white pencil to add some highlights on the car.  

The car has been smothered totally in clear glue which has dried with a gorgeous shine.  I have used stampin up card in cherry cobbler and garden green and DSP.  The stamps and dies are stampin up and the starts are from my daughters bedroom (bigger stash than me ;)) 

Have a lovely weekend my crafty friends. 

8 comments:

  1. A. pretty seasonal creation for our Christmas lheme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in. Greetings from Spain, Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make Lynsey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a very funny image on your card! So I like your card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Thanks for joining us in our week 42 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fantastic. I love that image and you coloured it so beautifully too. Greast design. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Lynsey xx
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx