Sunday 14 October 2018

Paper Nest Dolls - Elephant with butterfly

Hi my crafty friends.  I have expanded my DT role with the paper nest dolls to included being a privileged member of the creative design team.  I wanted to share with you a card I made for a gorgeous work colleague of mine who just had a beautiful baby boy.

I have coloured the elephant in copics, and used stampin up card stock in Balmy blue.  The dies are retired stars and the hello are stampin up and the letter dies are kaiserkaft.  The DSP is Liliofthevalley.  There is a little wink of stella over the butterfly.

Hope you like him, Im so happy to be able to show you so many more of my favourite images now xx

Please click on the link to purchase the image
https://paper-nest-dolls.myshopify.com/products/elephant-w-butterfly


 

Entered into the following challenges:







2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just super gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lynsey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx