Monday 3 December 2018

Paper Nest Dolls - Winter Gift Emma

Hi everyone, today i wanted to show you my card I made using Winter gift Emma from the Paper nest dolls.  I have coloured her completely with copics and used white gel pen on the present.  Its not easy to photograph but I have used clear tip glue on her boots from Stampin up which gives them a glossy effect, there is a lot of wink of stella in her pom pom as well.  

The DSP and card stock is Stampin Up along with the dies and stamps.

If you like the image follow this link and please post what you create or even enter the paper nest dolls challenge blog, we love to see other peoples work.

Have a fabulous week my crafty friends xxx





Entered into the following challenges:

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx