Saturday 22 December 2018

Paper Nest Dolls - Back to School Ellie

Hi everyone today I wanted to share with you the gorgeous back to school Ellie Digi stamp.  I have made her for a teacher friend.  I have coloured her using copic markers.  

The paper is kaiserkraft DSP and stampin up Cardstock, already printed to I matched my copics to the paper, I had a bathing stamp which I placed around the image.  I have used liquid pearls as accents.  As most of my dolls I always do a liquid glue over the eyes so when you see the card in real life the eyes are always shiny.  I have also applied this to the apple.

If you like the images please pick her up here,
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Lynsey xx



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring of this image and beautifully designed project. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread

    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. The colours and layout are gorgeous. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much for joining in our December Bingo at Catch the Bug! Love your project! We appreciate your support to our blog! Good Luck! Tammy DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card ,
    Thank you for joining our challenge at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/.
    Corry DT member polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beauty. Thank you for playing with us at Polkadoodles challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Lynsey! Love the papers. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx