Tuesday 1 January 2019

Kit and Clowder - December Pencil Class

Hi everyone, so last year I joined the online colouring classes over at kit and clowder.  During the year I have not completed many of them lol, they are time consuming and I'm always rushing from here to there, however, they are so so good for learning new skills and actually taking time out.  So I have finished this class (over about 6 hours) and plan on doing so every month and during my holidays I will be catching up on previous months as well.

This has been completed in prismacolor pencils on Canson paper, the image is from Connie Fong xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx