Thursday 3 January 2019

Paper Nest Dolls - Nurse Emma

As a nurse this is probably the most produced of all my paper nest dolls images.  Created for a friends birthday using the boldest and prettiest colours I could find I really enjoyed making this card.  

I have coloured her with my pastel copic markers and mounted on stampin up melon mambo and coastal cabana card.  The doily is stampin up as well.  The DSP is a kmart pad and the eblishments and die were eBay.  I have used wink of stella on her hat and the bears heart, and liquid glue on her eyes and the bears and nose.   Hope you like her.  

Click on this link to get her from the shop, happy colouring Lynsey xx





Entered into the following challenges:













1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love all details.
    Thank you for always encouragement for me.
    Emily Hsu http://byemilyhsu8.pixnet.net/blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx