Tuesday 1 January 2019


Emmanuelle Colin

This is a image I started colouring a while ago on craft paper which there are a couple of challenges here for me.  One, contouring faces, two, prismacolor pencils, three, craft paper however a little bit of perseverance and I was happy with the finished result.  The images are so gorgeous to practice, there are a few things in learnt along the way and her nose was by far the trickiest for me, meaning I need the most practice in this area.

I was stuck on the flowers but actually used the colours from the kit and Clowder December 2018 class of the crystals and was happy with them. 

Oh, nearly forgot, happy new year my crafty friends, heres to a arty, crafty, growing in our skills 2019 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx