Sunday 13 January 2019

The Paper Shelter - Vintage Seamstress

Hi everyone, I originally coloured this card when I first got my colic pencils, it was designed for a friends 40th birthday, I then lost the folder for a few months so here is the finally finished card.  I love the image and it was coloured to match my friend.  The paper is stampin up card stock in wisper white and baja breeze (R).  The dsp and the sentiment are kaiserkraft.  

Thanks for saying hi have a great week, Lynsey xxx



Entered into the following challenges:

the paper shelter - Challenge #365 - New Beginnings
crafting with friends - Challenge 77
lil patch of crafty friends - CHALLENGE #97

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the colour combo and your colouring is gorgeous. . Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Lynsey and thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles Digichoosday Crafting Challenge, best of luck to you, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the added lace!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love this image. I learnt to sew on a machine like this. Thanks for the memory. Thanks for sharing at LPCF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and colouring. Thank you for joining us for our Week 2 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles.

    Why not join our other other challenges at Digi Choosday and A Gem of a Challenge.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx