Friday 10 May 2019

Stampin Up - Eastern Beauty stamps, eastern medallion thinlets



Hi crafty friends, today I have created a few cards using a simple embossing technique with a simple die cut, the background is created using a sponging technique 
First off I started by sponging the background using night of navy, fresh fig and tranquil tide
Then I embossed the medallion stamp with copper and gold embossing powder, I stamped each one individually and embossed so I could see where I have stamped
Heat emboss all the background, then die cut your image and add embellishments. I matched up the gem on the copper card by colouring with a copic marker, one of su stampin markers would do the same trick.
Click on the link if you wish to purchase any of these products or the link on the top right of the blog, happy weekend my crafty friends 
Lynsey xx 
Scrol to the end of the page to see the products used.
Entered into the following challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx