Friday 10 May 2019

STAMPIN’ UP! – VARIED VASE BUNDLE

59879575_385667118947738_5788997083235090432_n-1
Hi crafty friends, these cards were cased from pinterest for my class this week, so thanks goes to stamptastic designs. I have used the varied vase bundle to create this lovely little set which I will put together for a gift
Stamp your vases on a scrap piece of white cardstock and stamp your tulips to be punched out, punch out the stamped images
I found it easier to die cut the rectangles first then stamp the images just so I could get the leaves in the right place
arrange and stick down as requested.
Please click on the link to take you direct to my online shop.  Thank you, happy weekend my lovely crafters xx

Product List

Entered into the following challenges:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx