Friday 29 March 2019

Christine Karron - Water Lily

Hi guys, today I wanted to show you a image I coloured over a about a week.  I have used prismacolor premier on pastel paper.  I am really trying to practice getting some shape to my faces when colouring and using different lighting combos.  I used the originals artist own image as a bit of a guide regarding the colours, the skin colours are very different.  Im very proud of this as when I started I thought oh dear this skin is not going to look good - unless i turn her into a alien lol.  I also got mixed up with hair and lily leaves.  I have posted the progress as I went along to show how it all comes together in the end. 

Have a lovely weekend crafty friends xxxx








Entered into the following challenges:
















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring Lynsey! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ewa DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx