Friday 29 March 2019


Paper Nest Dolls - Koala with Butterfly

I love this image, I think is just adorable as we don't have Koalas native here in WA but have lots of kangaroos at the the end of the street.

I have coloured the image using copics and have matched up some Australian paper from my local Spotlight.  The sentiment was printed from the computer and I have used stampin up card.

I hope you like him too, please click on the link to lead you straight to the store. 


Well G'Day Mates, catch ya lol, thats what my kids would say and me....have a lovely day my crafting buddies xxx



Entered into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers - Challenge #160 & Winners #158
Lemon Shortbread - Challenge #90: Anything Goes
lil patch of crafty friends - CHALLENGE #102
cute as a button - Welcome to Challenge #42









13 comments:

  1. Saw your card on QKR. It is beautiful! I decided to come take a look at your blog. Your coloring is outstanding. Such an inspiration. I am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
    And another stunner Lynsey wow love what you did with your card, fabulous background and cute koala good luck Hugs Terry (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. Love the background and the image is adorable and colored so nicely.Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Lynsey! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Fabulous colouring. Love your papers. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge- Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable creation, I love the background papers you chose. Thanks so much for playing with us for Think Spring at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge blog this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynsey, a fab Aussie card, love the cute little Koala. My area of NSW has only recently had Koalas discovered in patches, but there is an awful lot of bush for them to hide in... have a wonderful week.... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Lynsey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, wonderfully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ - good luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow such a great card. Amazing coloring. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. DT Beata

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable creation, Lynsey! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx - https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx