Sunday 17 March 2019

Egg Colouring Lulu

Hi everyone today I wanted to share a card I have made for Easter using the adorable Egg Coloring Lulu.  I have coloured her completely with copic markers.  I have used matching card and emblishements to show the pastel colours.  I have used lots of glitter glue which is always tricky to see in a photo.

If you like her click on the link to go straight to the shop.  


Please come and see us in the paper nest dolls challenge blog as well, we love to see all your entries 

Have a lovely weekend, hugs Lynsey xx



Entered into the following challenges



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx