Monday 24 June 2019

Kit and Clowder - Free class August 2018

I recently completed this class in the blues for a present but I had actually already started it in the pinks and oranges so today I have finished.  Im on a roll with finishing all these half done projects this week.  Coloured only with prismacolor pencils, I had so much fun and loved the wings, the colour choices were my favourite part.

Hope you like her too ( I decided she's a girl) 
Lynsey xx



Entered into the following challenges;


Lemon shortbread Challenge #96: Anything Goes
lil patch of crafty friends - Challenge #108
the fairy and the unicorn - june challenge




















4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and colored to perfection! What a fun kid's card! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely. I would say you nailed this coloring class!!! Beautiful coloring skills. Thanks for sharing with us at QKR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coloring!!
    Thanks for sharing with us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx