Sunday 23 June 2019

Princess with Rose

Hi everyone, today Im sharing the card I have made using the adorable Princess with Rose digital image.  

I have coloured this using copic markers and white gel pen.  I have used cardstock from my supplies from stampin up using very vanilla and cherry cobbler, everything else was just bits lying around the craft room.  The pattern rose paper was from my wedding invites 10 years ago, which kind of shows I'm a bit of a harder lol.   

I hope you like her and click on the link if you wish to purchase her.  Also please join in our monthly challenge blog, we really love to see all your work.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love your coloring and the lace is perfect for the card! Well done! Thanks so much for sharing with us today!
    ps.. we have an open design team call if you're interested check it out!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and I could proberbly find some at least 10 years old too lol. Thanks for sharing at Digichoosday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for Week 25 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx