Saturday 1 June 2019

Paper Nest Dolls - Dog Lover Emma

Happy weekend my crafty friends, today Im sharing my DT post using the adorable dog lover Emma.  I have designed this gift for my dog groomer Kate.  She has been grooming meh 13 year old labradoodle for about 10 years now and my poor dog is getting a little old but Kate is just wonderful with her. 

I created the house to look like hers, but the door is a different colour and the image is as close to Kate as I could.  I popped it in a frame and gifted it to her for her grooming room.  The image is coloured completely in copic markers.

If you like the image you can hop on the link here and purchase her, and please stop by the challenge blog we love to see all your entries xx




And of course I had to add in some pictures of Angel (and my other dog Poppy) just for fun.

     

Thanks for stopping by, entered into the following challenges:

cute as a button challenge blog - Welcome to Challenge #45
lil patch of crafty friends - CHALLENGE #107
lemon shortbread challenge blog - Challenge #94: Anything Goes
creative fingers challenge blog - Challenge #165 & Winners #163











7 comments:

  1. Great card! It has a 3D look to it. Such cute pups. Thanks for joining us at QKR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a fabulous scene. Thank you for joining us for our Week 22 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles.

    Why not join our other other challenges at Digi Choosday and A Gem of a Challenge.

    Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift, I bet it looks fab up on her wall. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Lynsey, so precious! Such cute dogs too! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card with the dogs lined up at the groomers. So cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! Love all the pups. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation Lynsey, fabulous coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx