Friday 14 June 2019

Stampin' Up! Geared up Garage

Hi everyone today I sharing a card which is my take on a card I found on Pinterest by Wickedly wonderful creations.  I have embossed the cogs and made them look old and rusty.  This is a great fun technique.  

Below I have listed the products used, I have made another one of these cards in darker colours but need to finish off before blogging.

Click on the link if you wish and products of make your card, and happy weekend my awesome crafters xxx




Entered into the following challenges:

SUP Challenges - SUOC 225: Die-cutting



















Product List

4 comments:

  1. One of the best 'Geared Up Garage' creations,Lynsey. I love how you have used our Challenge colours with your design. Thankyou for joining in with JAI. D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those grungy cogs and gears, and they look perfect on the embossed brick wall background. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, we hope you'll join us for a new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grungy almost Tim Holtz feel to this card - thanks for joining us at SUO Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic distress on this great masculine card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com. We have a new challenge up today celebrating birthdays and hope you join us!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx