Sunday 21 July 2019

Stampin' Up! Beautiful You and Bokeh Dots




It's not the first time I've paired these 2 stamps together. This time I’ve made a Christmas card and then shown how the effect can be made into a birthday card.  I was gifted a card with this Christmas Design on it by my lovely crafting friend Lisbeth and just had to case it. 
The second card is the same technique but made into a birthday card.
I fussy cut out the lady on separate card.

Stamped Image on whisper white
Cover image using your cut out
Using stamparatus stamp the bokeh dots using colour of your choice (mine was blueberry bushel in card one then I did this 3 times in card 2 cleaning the stamp after every ink)
Remove your cut out and press stamparatus again as the cut out leaves a white border
Decorate as you wish.

If you wish to purchase any supplies to make these cards please click on the link. 
Thanks for stopping by crafties, have a lovely week. 
Hugs Lynsey xxx

Entered into the following challenges:



Product List

3 comments:

  1. Both lovely cards - what a wonderful idea for this stamp set, they make great fun Christmas cards. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are lovely Lynsey! Your Christmas card is a fabulous use of that set. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever mix of stamps with a fabulous result! Very creative! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx