Wednesday 10 July 2019

Stampin' Up! Bird Ballard Suite 

Hi crafty friends, today I'm sharing the beautiful Bird Ballard Suite.  This has been so thoughtfully put together to make all your crafting needs easier.  I gained inspiration for these cards from pinterest, the purple one didn't have a link so if its yours please message me and I will add you to credit.  This was coloured using copic markers and I coloured the silver gems to match.  The gorgeous yellow card was by Lee Ann Grett.  For those who don't colour this was Designer paper cut out with very small scissors.  

Thanks for stopping by my friends, here is the link to my shop.

Happy crafting  
xxx









Entered into the following challenges:


Crafty Sentiments Designs - Add a sentiment challenge






5 comments:

  1. Oh my, that background is stunning! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas.
    LeeAnn- Die Cutting Divas

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great cards. Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles. Good luck. DT Beata

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card and the die is perfect. Thank you for crafting with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set of cards! Such fun dies. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx