Friday 12 July 2019

Sweet Escape Digis - Audrey 

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing a card I have made for a friends 40th birthday using a sweet escape image that was free with purchase.  I had so much fun colouring this with copics.  I have to say I searched Facebook for inspiration for the background and cased a few different styles from quite a few various artist.  I found a image that I drew of the Eiffel tower by Katya Best which I loved and so cased.  Please comment if it looks like yours and I will add you as inspiration.  I had so much fun with her dress folds and the sky was a massive challenge but I was super proud when finished.

Happy weekend crafties 
Hugs Lynsey 
xox 


 

Entered into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Add a sentiment challenge
The paper shelter - Challenge #391 - Holiday Time
cute as a button challenge blog - Welcome to Challenge #46
lil patch of crafty friends challenge blog - Challenge #109
QKR Stampede Challenge #356 Anything Goes
lemon shortbread challenge blog - Challenge 96 Winners











16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card 😊 love the background and the colors ❤️ thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love your image and your choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lynsey. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Cute as a Button Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT Member for https://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous coloring and the quote is wonderful! Perfect for your friend's birthday! Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of A Challenge! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect coloring on the fabulous card! Great work. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and such beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the image! Beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is fit for royalty! You have a very lucky friend! Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did such a great job adding dimension to her dress! The background is fabulous and I love the soft look.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Add a Sentiment challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing, love your background, Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, loving the background, thanks for sharing with us at DIGI CHOOSDAY this week.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card & it really, really reminds me of Audrey Hepburn! Great coloring and fabulous design. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very chic, I love it. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles
    HUGS Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation and coloring Lynsey! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card; I love Paris themed projects!
    Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s July Challenge! –Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx