Tuesday 9 July 2019

Stampin' Up! Come Sail Away - Memories & more kit 

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing with you some cards I have made using this utterly gorgeous little set.  As you can see I've added very little extras to it, enabling it to be a fabulous little kit you can make on the go.  As we know, I love everything beach and ocean themed so loved having a play with this set. 

Have a look below at products used and if you want to purchase any click this link to take you directly to my shop.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lynseymccord

Thanks for stopping by crafty friends 
xxx




Entered into the following challenges:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment on my cards, I read and really appreciate every single one, thanks again my crafty friends. Hugs, Lynsey xx